Wednesday, October 20, 2004

damn...

why did you have to write that post bryan???? i was doing fine, just going along here trying to work things out... trying to get over her... i thought i was there... i just told myself today "that door is closed" and i almost believed it. until your post. hey, i'm not trying to make you feel sad or responsible... you shouldn't be and you're not. i'm only venting what's inside me... this is about me. . so why aren't we together??.... i'm not who she's looking for??... why is the physical so good? why do we enjoy each other's company so? why can't we go for too long without being together? why? why? why????... crap...

but then again maybe this is a product of the wine.. i hope so, because it will all be better tomorrow.. or the next day. God help me.

dont be a stranger
brian

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron S. Marshall said...

Hang in there brother.

Read some of Amber's Latest Blogs.

She is dealing very well with a similar Issue. I find that hearing others overcoming similiar misery helps.

October 21, 2004 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

perhaps you need something stronger than wine? kidding.

October 22, 2004 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

I'm gonna hook you up on my blogrolling. Hope you don't mind.

October 22, 2004 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home