Sunday, November 21, 2004

from hotties on the highway to...

the other morning early on in my pilgrimage to the temple of employment, i glance up and receive a pleasant surprise. my word... there is a beautiful woman in my back seat. oh wait my car doesn't have a back seat.... ok so she's in the car behind me.. but she is beautiful... perfect shade of red lipstick (it's the first thing i noticed) great eyes and hair.. in fact as we pass in and out of the sunlight her whole face goes from mysterious to radiant and back again. i haven't seen a woman this stunning in quite some time... and oh, i am having a good day as she's followed me onto the highway and is keeping pace with me (not many people do...) i am so enjoying this experience. we hit traffic and there is a mercedes in front of me and holy moly another beautiful woman... traffic slows to a snails pace. no matter... today, i don't care. not one bit. it's a little strange because i'm not usually one to tease myself with situations that i'm pretty sure have no future... but for some reason i am just truly enjoying the commute today. as traffic starts to move again i get the feeling that the old grease ball oriental looking guy in the car to my right (which is so dirty i'm wondering how he's seeing out of those unbelievably cloudy windows,) wants into the left lane. sure enough he makes an asinine banzai move cutting off miss radiant behind me... dang... well, ok. there is still miss mercedes 2004... but not for long because within a minute some guy who looks like he might be a religious follower of the pro wrestling circuit nearly takes the nose off of my car as he puts his dent ridden rust bucket pos van right in my path... i use a bunch of brake and the horn to voice my displeasure at having gone from being surrounded by beautiful women to being turned into the meat in a fugly sandwich... stuck between mr. hoo flung poo and haystack callhooligan. well... it was nice while it lasted. there you have it.. from hotties on the highway to becoming the meat in a fugly sandwich... i've followed my own advice and have decided to just be thankful and enjoy the moment. you know, i still haven't forgotten miss radiant's face, come to think of it it is one the just might inspire a song.. i think i might get to work on that.

dont be a stranger
brian

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ended up being in a fugly sandwich, what were you in to start off with? Actually don't think about that too much, it's the ultimate tease.

November 21, 2004 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I don't know why it posted as anonymous, but that's me.

November 21, 2004 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

This one time.. at band camp... I drove right passed this caucasian guy with the most stunningly gorgeous blue eyes. I was mesmerized for seconds... til this day I still remember it.

November 21, 2004 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

I wanna hear that song!
:-)

November 22, 2004 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger Pep said...

cedia I remember seeing you that day. I thought you were gorgeous too...
!

:)

Baby-D - a fugly sandwich! I need to remember that!
LOFL!

:)

November 22, 2004 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger cedia said...

Pep, I knew I saw you somewhere before!

November 22, 2004 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home