Tuesday, March 01, 2005

an omen? naah. just more weirdness

ok i'm driving to trivia at this pretty cool bar called rira tonight and i come to a stop at a light in the city. i look over and i'm stopped next to a cop. she's sitting low in the seat and she looks to have her rather short hair pinned to her head like a second skin. she glances over at me with a look that goes right through me. that's nice, i think to myself, usually the women cops appear to be those ultra butch types. so anyway we're waiting for the light to change and this long dark haired attractive thin woman in tight black leather and heels is crossing in front of us. this is kinda nice scenery, i think to myself and halfway across she notices something on the road and bends to pick it up... i'm thinking to myself... what the freak could be so important that this chick is going to have to accomplish no small feat of near gymnastic skill, poise and balance to pick up what ever it is. all of this quickly goes out of my mind as she bends over and provides us with a "show" and now i'm thinking, hey honey, you might just be getting a little more than you bargained for here... the cop startles both me and her by putting on her flashing lights, you know the blue and red ones. the woman pick the object up, looks up, straightens up and goes along her way. the cop accelerates through the red light... i go on to win trivia.. our team got a weber bbq grill.. what's it all mean i ask you... what's it all mean?

dont be a stranger
brian

9 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

I think it means cops are jerks and hot chicks are drawn to shiny things on the road.

March 1, 2005 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

How many times do we have to tell each other... Sometimes it just doesn't mean anything.

March 2, 2005 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Maybe the cop got excited and decided to "frisk" her?

March 2, 2005 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger boabhan sith said...

Be glad you're a male...

I hate female officers, they don't cut any breaks for us women folk unless you're actually having a baby or something drastic like that.

I've gotten out of tickets by having on my hospital uniform though...nice.

March 2, 2005 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Pep said...

Who cares what it means. Show and tell!
Enjoy it...

:)

March 2, 2005 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger You've Got What I Need... said...

It means no more absynthe before diner.

March 2, 2005 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

Those lights freaked me out. I dropped my grandma's necklace. I had to pick it up.

March 2, 2005 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

The cop was just trying to give her dancing lights!

March 3, 2005 at 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to wade in with my 2c. here... I think Webmiztris was right the first time.

March 3, 2005 at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home